Another hospital visit



Michelle and I went up to see Amanda and Reid yesterday. Over the weekend he pulled his feeding tube out of his nose. I think they reinserted it once but then removed it since he is doing a lot of his feeding/eating himself. So here is a picture from Michelle's camera of Reid with no tubes! Yea! They are talking in a few days of Reid coming home. Not sure what day yet, but soon. I don't have the rest of the current stats as far as weight and such, but he is still gaining. They are doing an MRI of his brain to check out the cyst/dimple whatever they call it and also he has to do a sleep study to check for sleep apnea. Michelle wanted to have a picture of the 3 of us - this one was taken in Reid's room. A nurse at the hospital got us mixed up once - said we all look alike ??? I really don't see it at all : )

Comments

  1. That's funny...I love the picture, but I don't really see how you could get mixed up! :) That's super exciting that Reid's coming home soon! We're looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope