How it's going

Well, we are halfway through our first run on being on duty in the house.  We have several inches of snow outside and so one child is home from school because their school was cancelled.  Yesterday, my mom and Paul's mom came over for a few hours to see the house and of course to play with the grandkids! (thanks for lunch! : )  The evening was nice - the boys went with Paul to play basketball and Chalise (the Assistant) and I played card games with the girls before bedtime.  Thankfully the night was uneventful.  I really don't want to say much beyond that because I don't want to jinx us.  I'll maybe report more once we are off duty (we go off tonight at 9PM).

Comments

  1. Paul and Nicole~
    I'm glad to hear it's starting off well. No doubt, the tough times will come, but growth and fruit will come along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you guys! =[

    --your sis Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to hear of a good start, and i understand the jinxing feeling. :)
    ~shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you live when you're not on duty? I don't really know the nuts and bolts of how the program works. Sorry if you already put that in an earlier post.

    I've been on facebook more than blogger lately because it's faster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for your spiritual growth thru the process of learning your new role in life. Sure miss you all! Hope to see you's on Saturday! Love DAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO great to hear. I'm so glad to hear it's starting off well, that's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope