Autumn

I've said it before, and this year has been no different:




I love Autumn.

Especially October Autumn.

The perfect blue of the sky.


The crisp smell and feel of the air.



The sound of rustling leaves.




Sweet taste of apple cider and everything pumpkin.


It gets me in all 5 senses and I LOVE IT.

Since I don't follow the Halloween crowd, there is no holiday to get all up in a frenzy about.  Kinda the last month before that all begins. 

Just beautiful, pure, fall.

One of my most anticipated, and favorite projects in our new house was this chalkboard wall.  This month I've decked it out in all the words that describe our favorite parts of fall.


Can you guess who's is who's?

Print from Lindsey's Letters



And our maple tree has been putting on quite a show, so I had to bring a bit of it inside.




Seriously, if there was a part of the world that had this year round?  May need to consider moving there.

Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope