The morning paper and a hair cut




I snapped this picture of Owen this morning after he was done eating his breakfast. I was changing Hannah and noticed Owen was real quiet. Well, he had reached over to the table and grabbed the newspaper and was flipping through it. It was so cute I had to take a picture. He had such a serious look on his face, like he really was reading the morning headlines.


This evening we cut Owen's hair for the first time. We strapped him in the booster seat and Paul distracted his with reading some books. After we saved a snip for his baby book, I tried my best with the scissors. Owen did really well, didn't fuss at all. He still has some curls, they are just a little more tamed. Here is a before and after shot.

Comments

  1. What a cute little guy! Love the new haircut, Owen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scissors! What a great idea. The first time we cut JD's hair we used the razor and he screamed bloody murder. I couldn't handle it and my cousin Aimee had to step in and help Russ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope