Just a side note

Ever since Hannah was born I have been trying to some up with a decent name for my blog. I wanted something short and sweet but still got my central point across. I finally settled on 'Raising Royalty' with a short description of it. It stems from how there is so much out there about little girls being princesses and all about me, me, me. I thought it could be turned around for the good - we can all be sons and daughters of the King - we can all be a princess or prince - but it's not about us, it's about Him.

What do you think?

Comments

  1. Love the new title!!
    Amen! l,h,k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...great title, Nichole! So true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very meaningful. ps-how did figure out she's teething? i sort of wonder, but it's not white in there yet (that i can tell) but the front is looking thicker. (can you believe i'm a 3rd time mother and still can't figure this all out?!
    ~shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have been busy lately! I missed your title change, but I like it. There's a book for your little princess called "Gigi, God's Little Princess." Actually it might even be a series by now. You can get them at any Christian bookstore I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope