The Hard
My first post about Zambia was all about the beauty it has to offer. I wanted to lead with that because I don't want it to be lost among the pictures that will be seen in this one. Zambia was beautiful in many ways. The colors, the landscape, the people. But there are many difficult and hard things about Zambia, too. I will not count myself as an expert (SO very far from that!) but I will do my best to present the facts as I had seen them and as they were told to me. Zambia won it's independence from British rule in 1964. Since then they are struggled to get a government going that is sustainable and good for the people. There is essentially no middle class in Zambia. There is the lower to poverty class and those that work for the government. It was interesting to see a culture that is mostly driven by a poverty mindset: The poverty mindset keeps people in their own little circle or world. It is all about them and what they can get for their family. They...



This is so true. It is amazing how He can love us through our children. Enjoy it every day and don't let the pressures of this world to still this Joy from you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings in Jesus!