Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to take this moment to acknowledge 3 important men in my life: My dad, my husband, and my father-in-law.
Dad, thanks for being the provider and leader of our family. Thank you for your Godly example and support through the years. And for being there for our family.
George, thank you for raising up a wonderful son who makes a great father himself because of the example you showed him.
Thank you to both of you for the Grandpa's that you are to our children. It's so awesome to see the generations continue and the legacy you pass on to them.

And to my wonderful husband and father of my children: Thank you, Paul for being the provider and leader of our home, the example of God's love through discipline and mercy.
I love each one of you. Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope