Not good at this


So here is my first posting. I'm not a scholar when it comes to bright and witty things to say, that's more Paul's thing. So I may just mostly stick to updating on Owen, and what's new in our lives. It's also awkward for me to talk about myself, so we'll see how all this goes.

Anyways, Owen is currently 10 months and 1 week - he's crawling all over the house, climbing stairs, babbling about all sorts of things, will eat anything you place in front of him (excpet green beans!), and is starting to walk along furniture and walls. The best word to describe him is "curious." Everything needs to be investigated, which I can completely understand - everything he is seeing for the first time.

We'll end with that at the moment. See, I told you I'm not good at this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope