September Lookback

Ah, September. That month between the summer of August and the fall of October. You're not sure which to deliver so you mix it up all month long.

You kept us hopping with Cross Country meets, family events, a business trip to New Orleans, and all of the crazy of life in between. There were some lows (the loss of a diamond) but a lot more highs.

These pictures don't do the whole month justice, but it's a start.


A morning road trip to go watch Owen and Hannah run their first weekend cross country meet. Of course it was a great excuse to get coffee...

Hannah placed 13th, the team placed 5th

All of these squash grew in our garden. The kicker: I didn't plant a single squash plant.

An introvert walk: just two people walking in our own thoughts #bliss

Just the usual sight in our yard these days...

No, this wasn't face paint...

A little Cross Country viewing in the rain...

Hannah walked (ran?) away with the top 6th grade runner....as a 5th grader...
...and Owen says, "hey, I won a banana!"

Checked out the giant "drill" that is digging a massive tunnel under Fort Wayne. I'm no engineer, but I think it was pretty impressive

Lost my diamond out of my engagement ring. And despite losing it somewhere on the carpet in my closet, I have yet to find it...

3 years as a Consultant and I finally made it to their National Convention. Flew with a friend I met through the business down to New Orleans for a 4 day trip.

Loved being able to write my dream on the wall with all the other business owers

And standing beside what pretty much sums up my business
#fundingtheGreatCommission

Of course we had to do a bit of sight-seeing


Feeling energized and excited about the potential of this business and what can be accomplished for Funding the Great Commission.  Skincare and missions, an unlikely pair.
His fastest race! 13:02 But he wasn't too thrilled with me taking his picture...

These two pushed each other all season. I greatly appreciated this sweet girls attitude. An 8th grader with a 5th grader on her heels. But she continued to cheer her on and encourage Hannah all season.

Finished out the month with a family campout with the Steffen's. Everyone was able to be there and we celebrated several birthdays while we were out at it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope