Money Shot Monday - a link up

I've never done a link up before, but after following this one for a few months, I think I finally have something to post!

After several days of wonky emotions, the sun broke through and I found renewed hope and energy.

It may have had something to do with it being Monday - a new week.....and residents back in school.

It could have had to do with this girl and her insistence to wear this dress, a flower girl dress from 2 years ago (yes, we went out in public, and it was so much fun!)


But I believe that the credit goes to prayer.  Someone(s) was praying for me and I thank you.  Never underestimate the power of prayer.

Comments

  1. I should not be amazed at the power of prayer... I should *know* it. But, I still find myself surprise when I ask others to pray for me and it actually changes things! I had such a crummy attitude last week about some of our child training issues... about not communicating well enough with my husband... blah, blah, blah. I asked two friends to pray, and it was such a blessing! Why didn't I ask sooner?!

    I am thankful with you, that the Lord has answered prayers for you... that the light broke through today. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute post. and i'm so thankful you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope