3 year pictures






A week or so ago, I took Owen's 3 year pictures. He was so sweet, trying to pose for me - so cooperative! I can hardly believe I have a 3 year old. He started Sunday School last Sunday and really enjoyed. They were discussing David and Jonathon and how they were best friends. When the kids were asked who their best friends were, Owen replied, "Hannah!" When they told me that, my heart about melted - so sweet :) He is also learning memory verses, which he has already memorized. We're pretty impressed to say the least.

Comments

  1. What sweet pictures!! It was cute to see him sitting in the little Sunday school chair on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope