I'm just saying...


I haven't mentioned much lately about how things are going in our life at Gateway. That is not because I am hesitant - it's mostly because it's hard to find/make the time : ) But I must say I am loving our job. Paul and I get to work together (which for the most part is working really well) and Paul gets so much more time with our own kids than he would have if he was still at his former job. This picture is just one example of that. This is after lunch on one Tuesday afternoon and Paul is enjoying a little tea party with the kiddos (this is something that 3 years ago he said he could never see himself doing - especially with his son! : ) We also enjoy the time spent on duty in the house working with the residents. We currently have 5 residents and they just finished out the school year on Monday. Of course there are challenges but I think each one makes us stronger and helps build the relationships we have with the kids in the house.

So, I just wanted to give a little update to rest assure you that life is going great here in Grabill, we are loving where God has placed us, and excited about where he continues to lead! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope