Posting an update




I was informed that I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I better get on it.....Owen is showing his stubborn side as he requests more and more for "Owen do it." This can bring some frustration, especially if I am in a hurry and Owen doing it takes twice as long. Just a reminder to me to slow down. Hannah is cruising along furniture and finally has figured out how to crawl on her hands and knees instead of walrus flopping. Gateway is going well. We are really glad to be working there. The times we have been on duty have been exhausting at times and its nice to come back to our house at the end of the on-duty stint. We have had some nice weather days and there is a park nearby so we have made it over there a few times. The other alternate houseparent couples live next door to us (there are 5 houses in a row) and it's been nice to be outside and talk while watching our kids play. I can hardly believe Hannah will be one next month, but a year has come around. I think that is the update overall. : )

In regards to the pictures: Hannah discovered this riding car from one of our neighbors. Their daughter was pushing her around in it and this was her expression the whole time! And I just love the picture of my babies reading books (this was not a staged picture believe it or not!) And look at those beautiful blue eyes on Owen - i was hoping for my kids to have blue eyes and so far it's worked out : )

Comments

  1. they are just so cute. :)
    ~shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear an update on your family! I think Owen and Hannah look so much alike with their cute chubby cheeks and bright eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope