With Intention

2018 was healing year. A year of some dark valleys, learning more about myself (not always in great ways!), and finding my way back to health.

It wasn't a journey I took alone. I certainly had help from many avenues: spiritual, emotional, physical, and psychological.

In the latter part of the year, as I felt the cloud lifting, I started to think more seriously about writing.  It has always been something that I have loved to do, but feel like for some time it has been stifled. For quite awhile I blamed it on busy schedules, but in hind sight, I am seeing it had more to do with depression and anxiety than anything else.

So, as I seek to pick up my proverbial pen, I want to do it with intention. Not merely to just write because I like to, but to inspire others to live their best intentional life as well.

In a world that is full of thing vying for our attention in all sorts of electronic forms, it can be very easy to be distracted, to be isolated, to lose sight of our goals. I believe in order to stay focused, stay in community, keep striving for better, we have to be intentional.

Intentional.  My word for 2019. I am setting a high goal for myself, sending out a post once a week, focusing on different areas of our lives that we can be intentional.  You can find them right here on the blog or get them delivered to your email inbox every Monday morning by signing up HERE.

Together may be find intention in 2019. Intention to live our best life with
purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope