6 months





It is hard for me to believe our baby is 6 months old! The time has gone so fast. Madeline had her check-up today and she is weighing in at 17 lb 8 oz (75 percentile) and 26 inches (50 percentile). She is rolling both ways, enjoys her exersaucer and watching Owen and Hannah play. She is enjoying trying new foods and has done well with everything offered so far. Maddie is our cuddle-bug. You can just hug her close to you and she snuggles right in - I love it! She also is content to just sit on your lap and watch what is going on. This is a concept neither Owen or Hannah ever figured out. It works well for church :)

Comments

  1. Those pictures are absolutely adorable of her! EVERY picture of her is cute =] I love my niece! Can't wait to see you all saturday at the auction!

    Love,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweetie! wonderful about the sitting still and snuggling! just what a mother loves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope