Madeline Nichole Suvar




The newest addition to our family came into this world on February 1st. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long. She surprised us all with having black hair - Owen and Hannah were born with next to nothing for hair and even then it was real light. She impressed the doctors at the hospital by gaining back her birth weight and passing it by an ounce (a rarity, I guess). Our first day at home (today) went well. She was awake for most of the morning and through lunch and then took a nap in the afternoon. She nurses well and doesn't get upset by all the noise Owen and Hannah make. Hannah loves to come over and pat her on the head and Owen will talk to her and hold her hand. I am working on wrapping my mind around the fact that I am a mother of 3 - it makes me feel old! :) I'm healing well from my C-Section, the hardest part is forcing myself to stay put and letting Paul do things for me. He's a great nurse, cook, father, husband.... : )

Comments

  1. Awww. Congratulations!!! When you feel a little settled, we'll have to come over and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look and sound like you're doing well. Keep taking those drugs :-) You have to do some moving around to heal right and those drugs make it possible. But of course keep letting Paul take care of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love the picture with Madeline's hand up by her face! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we can't wait to meet her! Layla is excited to meet her new friend:) we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, i accidentally put that last comment under Nathan's account! it was really from me (rachel). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful ( : Congrats! Regiers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, guys! She's precious...and you look great, Nichole! :) Can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun seeing you guys before we left the hospital. Been thinking about and praying for you! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Of loss and hope