7 years


I didn't want it to get too far beyond the date to acknowledge our 7 year wedding anniversary. Seven years ago, on August 24th, I married my high school sweetheart. We went out to dinner on Monday (thanks Grandpa and Grandma for watching the kids!) and were discussing what we had been through in the last 7 years together: between the 2 of us we've had 9 jobs, moved 4 times, and owned 9 cars. We've grown a lot together, and I'm so glad that with all the moments that have happened in the last 7 years, I had Paul there to share it with. :)

Comments

  1. awwww yay!! i love you two sooo much =] congratulations!!
    <3 shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations. :) cute veil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on 7 years and my condolences on the 9 cars (that is crazy! ( :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope