Potty Trained!


I think that I can officially say that Owen is potty trained - whew! He still wears a diaper for naps and at night but I don't count that because he's sleeping :) He has been accident free for about 2 weeks now and now goes to church and other public places with undies on. He likes to sit on the potty and listen for the sound of pee - he'll look up and say "I hear it!" Goofy kid... I know I am going to look back on this and wonder why I tried potty training at the same time we were starting a new job and moving but somehow it all worked out. Again, Whew!

Comments

  1. congrats on potty training! it's always great to be through that stage. :)
    ~shar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope