Wedding weekend



Well, my sister is married off into wedded bliss, and my mom can get back to her normal routine : ) We got to keep Mike and Carmen, and Jason and Ellie this past weekend for the wedding. We had a chance to catch up on Saturday night, amidst the wedding chaos. I didn't get many pictures taken, but I at least got a couple of Jack and Owen on Sunday morning (I couldn't catch Kate on camera, she was too busy "investigating" : ) I think Owen is more thrilled about the encounter than Jack!

Comments

  1. Awwww, look at my cute little chububs...that smile is a winner! :) (Jack hasn't decided that he's real thrilled with Aunt Mary in general, yet) ;)

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me how you live intentional. I'd love to know!

Popular posts from this blog

The jig is up

Madeline Nichole Suvar

Of loss and hope